Hard-working Nanny/House Manager for busy family of 4 to start in November Holly Springs JOB 142
Wholesome Family of three (along with two Collie-Lab mixes) and their fourth on the way in September seek a Full-time Nanny primarily for their Newborn little girl in Holly Springs.
The ideal starting date would be around the beginning to middle of November and Family is on the search for someone who can fit with a Monday – Thursday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm schedule with Fridays 7:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Nanny will need to drop the boy off at preschool every day at 8 am and pick him up most days at 4:30 pm.
The perfect candidate would be someone who is high energy, and willing to get outside and play with the little ones. Their little boy will be in daycare most days, but when he is home, outside is his favorite place to be. The Family would like someone who is knowledgeable in early childhood development and need someone who is pet friendly. Someone who is in it for the long haul is best because they plan to have a Nanny for the foreseeable future who will likely transition into more of a Household Manager role once both kids are in preschool.
They would like someone who could continue the role their current Nanny occupies. She cooks 1 night per week for the family, but willing to do food prep other nights if needed and she prepares breakfast and lunch for their little boy. Care for their two dogs includes letting them in and out of the yard that has an invisible fence and making sure they are fed. They have a dog walker that comes midday every day to walk them, so no additional walking is needed. The current Nanny does their child’s laundry twice per week. Running errands typically includes dropping off packages, picking pre-ordered groceries. Keeping children’s play area tidy is required and cleaning up after meals.
Their current nanny has been with them since their son was born and their experience with her has been very positive, they consider her part of the family.
Holly Springs, 27540
Early to mid-November
- Childcare: 2 children, 2-year-old and 3 months old
- Housekeeping: Light
- Cooking: One dinner per week for the family and light meal prep as often as possible.
- Laundry: kids
- Errands: Little
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: No
- Pets: 2 four-year-old Collie-Lab mix
- Schedule: 50 hours weekly Monday through Thursday 7:00am to 6:00pm and Friday 7:00am to 1:00pm
- Languages: English
- Experience: 3+ Years of Experience
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Active, engaging, creative, social, responsible
- Salary: $18-$20 an hour +10 hours of overtime paid at time and a half for a weekly income of $990-$1100 DOE
- Living Accommodations: Live Out
- Paid time off: 2 weeks vacation, 6 holidays, 2 sick/personal/weather
- Health Insurance: No