Notable Nannies Agency is currently seeking experienced, caring, punctual, and reliable nannies to join our team as occasional on-call, backup, emergency, and temporary caregivers for our current client families in the Triangle Area of North Carolina. As a nanny, you will provide high-quality care for children of various ages as needed, stepping in when their regular caregivers are unavailable due to illness, vacation, or other reasons.
True need may be as short as one day and as long as a few weeks depending on the family’s need and your availability.
Responsibilities may include:
– Provide engaging and age-appropriate activities for children
– Prepare meals and snacks for children
– Maintain a safe and clean environment for children
– Follow schedules and routines set by parents and/or current nannies
– Communicate effectively with parents about the children’s daily activities and progress
– At least 2 years of experience as a professional nanny or childcare provider
– CPR and First Aid certification (or willingness to obtain certification)
– A reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license as well as a clean driving record
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work flexible hours, including weekdays between 7:00am and 6:00pm
– At least two professional references
We offer competitive hourly rates ranging from $18 to $32 per hour, based on the sitter’s experience and qualifications. If you’re looking for a flexible, occasional role that allows you to work with children and positively impact their lives, we encourage you to apply today. When applying please email us your “About Me” letter and Resume indicating your experience, location, availability, and hourly rates. email@example.com