This loving family of 4 + 1 doggy is looking to find a nanny who is creative, patient, and kind. Someone who is thoughtful, for both parent’s needs as well as the girls, and can teach empathy by showing compassion. This nanny should have a lot of energy and be willing to get “dirty” with the girls outside.
Someone who is flexible and laid back, but serious when it comes to keeping the girls safe. Even better if this nanny can help with swimming or piano lessons, but that’s not a requirement.
The girls need to be picked up around 3:00p so the first two hours of this daily schedule is just time for the nanny to prepare for the girls—it can be time to set up a craft, time to wash dishes, or do the girls’ laundry, etc. That said, if it’s a more appealing schedule to start closer to 2:00 pm, the family is open and flexible.
After bringing the girls back home from camp or school, the day will look like this: PLAY and more PLAY.
Beyond playing with the girls, the nanny would need to:
– prepare afternoon snack—they usually eat pretty simple/healthy foods, so there’s not too much cooking required
– cleaning dishes, loading and unloading dishwasher as needed
– help with the girls’ laundry 1-2 times a week, washing and folding
– give the girls a bath a few times a week
– supervise clean-up time at the end of the day
– simple/short reading lessons with the oldest each day
This position is looking for someone able to commit long-term 12+ months.
Chapel Hill, 27514