Two loving mommies are looking for a caring, engaging, and knowledgeable nanny that will speak Spanish to their baby boy 100% of the time. Aside from variant learning activities throughout the day, the family is searching for a nanny that likes to go on walks and spend time outside. Someone that is clean and organizes after herself and the child as well as to being comfortable helping with light housekeeping such as laundry.
The family is also comfortable with a nanny that may need to bring her own child to work if he or she is of similar age as their boy. Both parents work from their home offices and understand not to interrupt or jump in the nanny’s and child’s daily activities.
The first week of October 2020
- Childcare: 1.5-year-old boy
- Housekeeping: Light housekeeping and laundry.
- Cooking: Some.
- Laundry: Yes.
- Errands: Some.
- Driving: Eventually.
- Travel: Yes and passport ready.
- Pets: Two dogs, no help needed.
- Schedule: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday (Flexible)
- Languages: 100% Spanish
- Experience: Ideally 3+ years of experience with toddlers.
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written.
- Background: Pass a stringent background check.
- Personality Traits: friendly, helpful, positive attitude, caring, and nurturing.
- Salary: Highly competitive depending on experience and other details.
- Living Accommodations: Live-out mindful of Covid-19 regulations and social distancing.
- Paid time off: Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Health Insurance: Possibly.