Unique family of three, two moms and eight-year-old son with ADHD and anxiety need a superhuman of a helper and team player. This is a household managing/childcare/mentor combo title and interested candidates will need to be open minded, easy going but able to set boundaries when needed, hard-working, creative and most importantly caring and honest. The family will welcome you as one member of their family and will want you to feel like one as well. The candidate must also love animals as the family has a dog, three outdoor cats, six chickens, and a guinea pig. Pet care maybe negotiable but not required. Please be a confortable swimmer.
Carrboro, NC 27510
August 1st, 2020
- Childcare: 1 Child, Age 8 (3rd grade)
- Housekeeping: Light Housekeeping, household managing tasks, organizing, day to day items
- Cooking: Help prepping, occasional cooking for the family.
- Laundry: For the family
- Errands: Yes
- Driving: Yes
- Travel: Possibly in the future.
- Schedule: Ideally Sunday through Thursday 35 hours weekly (Flexibility depending on needs)
- Languages: English.
- Experience: 3 plus years of Experience in tutoring, elementary education, special needs ADH, anxiety, home managing.
- References: Minimum of 2 References, ideally written.
- Background: Pass a stringent background
- Personality Traits: Knowledgeable, loving, friendly, mindful, warm, engaging, flexible, patient, and great common sense.
- Salary: $25 to $30 hourly depending on living arrangements
- Living Accommodations: Ideally live-in (Family provides accommodations) Also, open to a live-out.
- Paid time off: 10 days vacation, 3 sick/personal, 6 holidays
- Health Insurance: possibly depending on hourly income and other benefits.